Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

It runs in the Family

Anything my wife can do I can do better was Cllr Assenheim's outlook this week. Not content with his wife getting in a spot of bother with the email system Mike also had to get in on the act as well.

On Tuesday was the NAP meeting with Police and local residents which Mike normally attends. On this particular evening Cllr Assenheim and Walter Mitty Comrade Chalk had given their apologies.

Whilst doing some work for a resident I noticed that the Independent Party had their party meeting also at 19:30 that evening. Putting two and two together I posted on my twitter site that Mike and Walter had decided to put their party before the residents.

Upon returning home a rather snooty email from Cllr Assenheim appeared in my inbox confirming this to be the case asking if I had nothing better to do. Well no I don't actually. I will always find time to expose the Independent Party, Cllr Assenheim and Walter Mitty Comrade Chalk - my favourite bunch of hypocrites.

No comments: