Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Correcting Inaccuracies Part 3

Still trying to brainwash the public, 'Dear Leader' Peter took to the Echo letters pages one again to repeat his porkie that I refused to attend a debate following questions posed to me.



I exposed the truth back in December as to why I didn't attend by posting the chain of emails. Acting like a modern day internet troll 'Dear Peter' emailed around asking for people to post comments against a previous post on Sunday.



To assist the 'Dear Leader', for those who wish to post comments, I operate a moderation policy and will not publish comments that are offensive or the contributor remains anonymous. The moderation policy will be updated to include anyone related to SKIPP as I can not entertain a group who thinks it is a good idea to set up a squat anywhere over the town as and when they feel like it. Especially graveyards!  

I have publicly stated the reason why I supported the Council's preferred option. This of course differs to the 'Dear Leader' who put forward an alternative flood defence scheme yet believes that Shoebury Common will not flood!

This set of photos was taken on Saturday with no storm surge, no extreme winds and no flood warning issued yet waves were crashing up against the sea wall and breaching the flood defences at Shoebury Common. Lets no forget one of the committee members of the Friends of Shoebury Common actually believes that the current defences at Shoebury Common are a luxury.   

Whilst some will naturally agree or disagree with my stance, as an elected member I will not peoples lives, homes and livelihoods at risk.

No comments: