Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Today's the day for lots of ward work

Sometimes there are occasions when a number of different ward issues force me to use some Annual Leave from my main work.

I always new today was going to be busy as I was delighted to be invited to the official opening of the re-furbished Shoebury Leisure Centre.

13:00 - Nice converstion with Michele Archer at the Echo wanting to do a piece on why I have publicly decided to decare that one of my campaign pledges will be not to support any more new takeaways in Shoebury.

14:00 - Preperation for a huge canvassing session with James Duddridge tomorrow afternoon.

15:00 - Official opening of the refurbished Shoebury Leisure Centre

16:00 - Another nice chat with the Echo regarding the airport planning application

16:30 - Had a glimpse of this evenings newspaper where the Echo report that my hard work in getting a no drinking zone implemented for the Four Rivers estate was agreed by Southend Council.

17:00 - Spending some precious time with my family before Miss C stays with Nanny and Granddad this weekend

No comments: