Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2009

key Question Anne Has to Answer

Having previously been a Labour party member and Labour Shoeburyness Ward candidate, Comrade Anne I'm sure thought that joining the Independent Party/Group (delete as appropriate) would pose few problems in her quest for power.

The politico that I am sees me keep a copy of all literature from opposition parties across the two Shoeburyness wards. Following pressure by Mrs C to clean the old toot from the loft I came across a few Anne Chalk leaflets.

Apart from the cheesy smiles with the Rochford & Southend East parlaimentry candidate there was very little of interest except for one small item in Comrade Anne's Labour Summer 2007 leaflet for Shoeburyness.

In a small piece Anne claims that Shoeburyness has been let down by the Independents. As Comrade Anne prepares to stand for the Indies in May I wonder if she now believes this statement was wrong.

But I suppose like all those who just want a sniff of power I'm sure Anne will always put power before principles.

No comments: