Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Say No To An Estuary Hub Airport

I received a delightful email yesterday from a campaign group against the idea of a Thames Hub Airport just across the other side of our puddle in the Isle of Grain. As the portfolio holder responsible for transport, I have led the official Southend Council opposition to such proposals.

I have been asked if I could share their Facebook page on my blog to alert residents this side of the Estuary of the work they are doing. I am only to happy to oblige, the Facebook page can be accessed here.

1 comment:

Malc Cutting said...

Thank You for doing this Tony ....would like to have more Essex members ....The group is now an open group with the news that Thames Hub is still being considered. This will not go away unless we speak up.
Thanks again