Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Is This The Better Quality That We Can Expect From This Administration?


We have heard much trumpeting from the coalition Administration that the new waste contract will save over a £1 Million and deliver a better service. There has been much scepticism over these claims. I hope it works out, I really do, but the evidence just recently does not fill me with much confidence.

The above photos were taken in a very small crescent in West Shoebury. A road that in my years of being a councillor has not suffered from fly tipping or missed collection issues.

This sadly is becoming a regular occurance with my colleague Derek Jarvis reporting similar issues in another part of the ward yesterday. The rubbish has been reported to officers with the offending items now being removed.

No comments: