Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

Happy Birthday's All Round!

It seems that the months of April and May are a time of celebration. In April it was the birthday's of my mother and mother in law and also that of Miss Cox who turned one, oh and by the way, Mrs Cox in the end made the most fantastic birthday cake after much ribbing from me.

It was my own birthday on 5th May which now makes me the ripe ald age of 32, and my father in law also clebrated his birthday on the 13th May. It is not the end of the celebrations as my sister in law to be also celebrates her birthday at the end of the month - we are just waiting for Sam to set the date and make an honest woman of her.

It is also interesting to note that there are a couple of important birthdays around Shoebury. Firstly, the Shoebury residents asociation has just celebrated it's 60th birhday but what you may not be aware of is that the Shoeburyness & Thorpe Bay Baptist Church celebrate their Centenary Year. Based in Caulfield Road the church does a huge amount work within the community and Shoeburyness High School which shouldn't be forgotten. I look forward to their next hundred years.

So happy birthday's all round! Cheers

No comments: