Pages

Friday 9 April 2010

Happy Birthday...but where has my baby gone?

On the 28th of this month it is hard to believe that Miss Cox will be one. It has been one of the best experiences of my life watching a little baby develop into a toddler.

For her birthday Mrs C is adament that she is going to bake a cake for little uns birthday party. Whilst it has been a little amusing watch my wife turn mumsey and little ribbing from me it seems Mrs C is determined to do the perfect cake.

Over the past few weeks I have had cake coming out of my ears as Mrs C tries her different recepies. Yes, my wife is no Delia, but, some of them have been rather tasty and am very proud that she has stuck to her guns.

The only problem is I am so sick of the sight of cake I do not want to be put of sponge cake on Miss Cox birthday. If anybody has a sweet tooth and loves sponge please give me a mail where a sponge made by Mrs C can be yours

No comments: